Monday 10 December 2012

Softly, softly........

As someone who suffers from sensitive skin, I relished the opportunity to try Comfort Pure fabric conditioner. 
The product is presented in a lovely white bottle, the style of which evokes simplicity and pureness. Hopefully, qualities which one would expect to obtain from the product itself.
Upon opening the bottle, you immediately notice the lovely fragrance, nothing too overpowering, just a hint of something very fresh and clean.
I usually pour the required amount of conditioner into the cap of the bottle, and then pour that into the correct compartment of the washing machine.  My only complaint would be that the conditioner does seem to be rather on the thick side, and can tend to stick to the dispenser drawer a bit too much.  Personally, I would recommend diluting it with just a dash of water before you wash.
After the usual wash cycle, I opened the door of the machine and immediately noticed the great smell.  The clothes smelt wonderful, and I noticed a big difference with my towels in particular.  They were softer and much fluffier after that wash, than previous washes using supermarket own brand conditioners.
However – the biggest improvement with my clothes seem to come after the tumble drying cycle.  They all felt so much softer, bouncy – basically brand new!
My skin has also benefited from switching to Comfort Pure.  The horrible itchy feeling I used to get after using my old fabric conditioner has now gone away, and I feel much more comfortable.
Would I recommend this product to others?  Most definitely yes.  I shall certainly be using it again (and again!). 

My score:-

 out of 5 would be 4. The loss of one point only due to the fact that I find the consistency of the product a little on the thick side.
Comfort Pure 
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment